family say they will help but when i really need them......

so last night my DD would not sleep
she is 2 weeks and she screamed her head off till about 4 in the morning(it sounded like someone hurt her)
i was fine at first but when nothing worked
i started to cry and freak out to
i called my mom and asked if she could come over and watch my DD while i calmed down
she said no srry im sick
then a few mins later she was over here to take my older sister
to the mall to hang out
this really upset me and made me freak out again
now my DD is doing the samething again
and i was wondering if anyone knew any numbers or places i could call for help????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it sounds like your daughter has colic my son has colic really bad and my mother in law bought me colic tablets THEY WORK WONDERS!! they are 100% natural and when they are screaming just give her 2 tablets and she should calm right down. do you have her on formula or are you breastfeeding?
    MoMmYtObEtO1

Answer by MoMmYtObEtO1 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• do you have a riversource family center? they have a parenting warm line you can call. Search "hotlines for parents" in the web search bar and give that a shot. I know how it is. One morning my son woke up crying and he didnt stop for 5 months. Please have your daughter examined, it is not normal for a baby to scream like that for no reason. You can also try gentle naturals (disney) tummy soother it is a green bottle with winnie the pooh on it. But before accepting your daughter just likes to scream have her looked over and for now call one of those numbers
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• 1.800.448.3000

this is the number for the buys town national hotline, any parent or child can call at any time any day of the year with any troubles they may be having
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• poor thing! I feel for you and I know what it is like to have no help! My mother is for one in another city (might as well be another state) and plus even if she lived here I would not be able to call on her for much because she is always ill herself! I am fortunate to have a very helping husband who is enough help for me. I think these ladies gave you some good resources as well. Talk to your baby's doctor as well and maybe they have some other resources that were not mentioned here.
    nickkiwick

Answer by nickkiwick at 7:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh and by the way, your mother should be ashamed of herself. Wish I was where you lived I'd be there in a heartbeat I know how horrific it is when your baby wont stop crying, especially through the night
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• sounds like you baby has colic. im sorry ur mom did that that was really messed up, i dnt know what u can do cuz im still pregnant with my first
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i have a doc appt on the 24th that is the soonest they could get her in cuz she is not "ill or showing signs of being sick"
    i also formula feed her
    2 oz burp her in between the formula is
    enfamil lipil
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• maybe she is constipaetet hate this doctors (do your baby have feaver if not wait for the apointment they use to say) for me bring her to the emergensi room say to them that she had feaver and get her chek and be patient talk to her when my son use to do like that i use to cry and freak but the father talkt to him and he use to calm down i dont have my mother here she is a oqean apart so only think u are the mom and u need to stay calm and be carfull because is very stresfull this time i hade a sever depresion and no body seems to care because they did not anderstand now after 8 months i confest that to my husbend need to be strong dont caunt on the people put your sellf together
    shqip

Answer by shqip at 8:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• a and enfamil have iron that constipate them and my father use to say that if u spot the baby tomy aches give a littel bit of camomil tea like a tabel spoon or to and will calm the baby sorry i forgot to add this
    shqip

Answer by shqip at 8:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my DD did that too.... it turned out to be gas. i remember crying because she sounded like she was in pain and i could not help her. mylicon drops helped.

good luck! :)
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009