Should I re-test?

Ok, I tested yesterday and got a faint line on the ever so needed "+", re-tested this morning and got 1 line( first response brand!!).. Should I re-test or chalk it up to the fact that I am giong to get my period again!!!?? I am already 4 days late.. Any thoughts? Mental advice-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you re-tested this morning, I doubt the result would be different tonight.

I'd wait a few days. If you are pregnant, it'd give the hormone enough time to build up to read on a HPT, otherwise you're just wasting money.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'd wait a few more days, and if your period still hasn't come, then test again. If you still get a negative, set up and appointment with your doctor. You could be one of the few people that only get a positive with the blood test.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• once you get to about 40 days since the first day of your last period, then it would be wise to see a doctor for an opinion, i would try another test in two or three more days....good luck!
    chance010507

Answer by chance010507 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009