Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who do i call about this?

ok i had to go to h and r block to have them fix my taxes from 2007 cause my daughter was not checked for me to claim her well they did it and i had to mail it out and they said i would get the check 8 to 10 weeks but they were not sure i was wondering who do i call to see when its going to be sent out? h and r block or the irs and how would i do it ?


Asked by wendy232425 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 3 (16 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • We have had to do the same you had to amend your 2007 taxes and you want to know if they received it and when you are getting your money back, right? When we did it, I just called the regular IRS phone number from the website and the person on the phone looked up hubby's social, told me that they had received the amended tax forms and gave me an estimated date to expect the check. Plus I got interest on the check because they got to use my money for more time.

    Answer by slw123 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • Go to the IRS website and click on where's my refund...then put in the info and track it

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • ok thanks

    Answer by wendy232425 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009