Give me your tattoo ideas!!!

I want another tattoo here soon (like this week). I have 4 already, our deceased daughters footprint on my right arm, a tribal rose on my right ankle, 2 cherries on the back of my neck and a flower on my left leg. I want something small...any ideas? Maybe a tattoo on my foot (those are cute)?? Something small and cute!

babycakes254

Asked by babycakes254 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow. Maybe it's me but I think that asking someone else for tattoo ideas is a sure sign that you shouldn't get one right now.

I've always felt that tattoos are something that you should think about for a while before getting, to make sure you won't regret it later. Every single one of my tattoos (all 10 of them) have a spiritual meaning for me. I want another one and will get it as soon as I have the extra cash. But I've been wanting it for over a year.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• For my first and probably only tattoo i want chain linked hearts, the one in the middle the biggest, and then my kids' anitials in them.
    Anonymous

• i liked the idea of the paw prints on some celebrity's boobs, so if you wear a low cut shirt then you could see that.

im bound and determind to get an arm bracelet tattoo
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• you could do lilith, the fairy who watches over children and animals.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I GOT A SCORPIO!!!!!!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• a leprechaun...he's cute, and small.
    Anonymous

• jeanclaudia, now thats a damn good idea! Those are my 2 favorite things in the world, children and animals (training to be a vet tech as a matter of fact!)..
    gonna google some images...

Idk about a leprechaun lol..if I was born in march and could find a really cute baby leprechaun maybe. I have the horror movie so now I only see ugly monsters when ppl say "leprechaun"
    lol
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• oh, I didn't just decide this week that I wanted another. I love tattoos and wanted another since my last (last summer). Just haven't figured out what. I know I am getting my 3 childrens name on my left shoulder blade, but waiting until this summer.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009