where's the craziest place your tot has fallen asleep?

I had left my son's room for a few minutes and when i came back, thinking he was watching cartoons, he was completely asleep on his bedroom floor! On his side with his left arm reached out towards Rocket (little einsteins). I would have taken a picture, but I thought it better to make sure he wasn't passed out or in a coma or something scary like that. So...where have your kids fallen asleep?

m4m4

Asked by m4m4 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• on the kitchen table, kneeling on the chair, rest of her body laying on the table, we took pics
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My husband and my 2 year old were doing some work around the house in a very small excavator. He loved to sit on his dad's lap while they moved some pick rocks around. After some time out there my husband noticed his head start to slump forward. He had fallen asleep on his lap in a supper loud digging machine. I wish I had taken pictures of it. I was amazed.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My friend was taking my dd places with her one day and when she was at the Sear's eye dr office, my dd deecided to lay down on the floor and fall asleep!
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 8:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• On the toilet. She disappeared and I asked my son where she went and she was sleep while pooping (she was 3) with her thumb in her mouth. Yes, we took pics lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My son was 7 months old, cruising around by the couch. I looked over and he had laid his head on the couch, while standing up, with a bottle in his mouth, and fallen asleep. Another time, within the same week, he crawled up to the couch, put his head under it while on his back, pulled the fabric flap back down, and fell asleep.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my three year old son christian fell asleep on the floor while i was getting my hair done once.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• in the high chair. Then once with my son when I was trying to potty train him I walked out the bathroom and he was on his potty knocked out when I returned 2 seconds later....LOL!!!
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• standing up with her head on the coffee table . was adorable but looked very uncomfortable.

and she is always layin down under the table and going to sleep with the dog!!!!

haha anyones kids do that?
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my 6 yr old son was riding his bike. He just fell over with his bike on top of him. We went to check to make sure he was ok. He was fast asleep.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• cardboard box he was playing in
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2009