Don't get a dog, or you'll get pregnant....

Okay so true story about my last baby! Just thought it was funny. I begged and begged my husband for a dog for my b-day. He did not want a dog at all. So I was just kidding but I told him if we couldn't have a dog I was gonna have another baby. So he let me get the dog. Well the next month I was pregnant. So I told my husband I was prego and he just sat there all quiet in shock so to break the ice I said,"soooooo, um, does this mean I have to give the dog back?" As of today both dog and baby are very happy!lol anything funny like this happen to you?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually yes, a month after I got a dog I got pregnant. We weren't trying though and was engaged to be married in the next few months, not get pregnant yet.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• yep happened in my 3rd pregnancy.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• weird... i got pregnant with my 3rd son after we got a dog...
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 8:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my dog is 6 months older than my first child, who was 2 1/2 months premature. i think it happened that way for a reason. she still sleeps right outside my daughter's door 4 years later.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• LOL Yepp
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i found out i was preganate a month after i got my cat but that 's funny ive never heard that one before lol
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009