What is the funniest thing your child has ever said?

My son once told these really dirty people in front of us at the store that they smelled very bad and their mommies need to give them a bath. They did smell bad but i was so upset we just left. My daughter Kambrie told me that she had a hole in her butt and that she should see a doc about it. So what are yours?

brees3

Asked by brees3 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My youngest had a habit of peeing all over the toilet ,So I asked him why doesn't he aim in the toilet He tells me -My pee pee is too fast for me , I laughed so hard I cried ...Good Times :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• they say lots of things. The recent thing, my daughter has said (she's 4) and its not supposed to be funny, but she called my son a "booty head"..
    im like wth is a booty head? lol
    Anyway, after the laughter we asked her to stop :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Funny but not funny my 3 year old asked my hubby what the hell was the matter with him because I just said it to him while he was driving, not paying attention and went into another lane.

Anonymous

• My son's now 25 years old and when he was three and a half years old we were in a pharmacy makeup section and he asked me if we were in the sexy section!!!! Commercials back then were just as bad as now for sure to make a three year old say that!!! lol
    Anonymous

• my son is 5 years old he asked me if their gonna cut his stomach open when he has a baby....lol I told him boys don't have babies!!...
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When my dd was 3, her and my dh went with me to the dr's. The dr's office is very busy and has case workers and people like that walking all over...my dd looks at my dh and yells "beat me daddy, beat me!". needless to say, she loves wrestling around and being rough :)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 8:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When my boy was 8, I was downstairs and heard a loud rucus upstairs. I ran to the shower to be sure my boy was ok,. Opening the door, I saw my black cat with a black sock over his head. "I just wanted to see what he would look like with two tails, Mommy!"
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 10:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• once while baby sitting my nephew I was getting him out of the tub and he asked me what the hole in the end of his penis was for. I explained and he considered it for a minute then told me he thought we ought to have it sewn up.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• If My Daughter Doesnt Like Some One That She See's In A Store.. She Will Just Look At Them N Go "ewwwww"
    LMFAO

Randomly N the Car One Day i Was Talkin And She Has never Said Anything But Mamma Or Cat or Ewwww But Outta no where i hear......"SHUDDUP MOMMA"

It Was So Cute
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009