I dont know ???

Me and My husband.....were aruging,...over somthing tottally silly, he was getting really upset with me, B.C i walked to my sisters house, and i told him i was leaving .because i didnt want to be yelled at..it was over a dell account btw,
well he didnt come look for me...or anything it took me about about 20 minutes i was walking slow usually he'd find me or somthing so i thought i was there at my sisters for about 2 hours he didnt even call, well i come home...and he is still beepin at me and i said u leave or i will, he said IM DONE and tossed somthing at me nothing harming me or anything, he told me this 8 years ago i said if i ever hear them words again because he did leave me when he said he was done, anyway i have let him hug me touch me kiss me ...i am keeping to myself takin care of the lil ones i wont say i love u back, because like i told him he broke my heart again,
sorry so long,
what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Me and My husband usually have arguements like that about every 3 or so months, lol. It sucks, but we love each other. We get tired of fighting about stupid crap, and it sounds like that's the problem with you guys. Just maybe you two should sit down and talk about not fighting about the stuff that doesn't really matter. Choose your battles.. No reason to get all worked up over something so dumb. If you love him, just tell him you're sorry for arguing and that you love him. And that you'd like to hear an apology as well. Then hug and get on with your life... It's not like if you get divorced over something so dumb that you're going to want to reply to the question "why'd you get divorced": "oh we argued over a stupid dell account".
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 9:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• He broke your heart by saying "I'm done"? My gosh, you're so very lucky if that's the most hurtful thing he's said to you.
    I think you should forget that he said it, or tell him that of all the things to say to you, that's the one thing that hurts you the worst, to please not say it again.
    As for him not coming to look for you... I learned a long time ago, not to get out of the vehicle or leave the house angry... they will let you make a fool of yourself lol I got out about 4 miles from home one day and he tried to get me to get back in the vehicle a couple of times and I said no, never blah blah and he left... well after walking 4 miles I was thinking how stupid I was, but hurt and mad that he'd let me walk. He offered, I refused... and with you... you left, he didn't.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• No he has left me before and he said he was DONE, and he came back i let him back...6 years ago but i said never say it to me again....or i will never forgive you..

i am not the one whom started the fight ..he did...

He would have looked for me......he didnt offer a ride,....
    he told me to go he was done,?

and he has said many hurtful things..but like i said "im done part"
    he has even brought my rape up and thru it in my face...
    i forgave him for that..
    but i gave him a chance...
    another..

should i have him another?
    he does have a bad temperment...
    i didnt mention..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009