• In the Spotlight:

If you were going to a baby shower, what would you want to win as a prize for a game?

My shower is in 2 weeks, we will have 4 games. prizes dont have to all be the same value, i am taking 12 weeks off of work, plus summer break (yes i teach..) so that is 5 months off of work, 2 of them UN PAID!! So they cant be really expensive gifts but at the same time i am not poor and do not want to seem cheap. I was going to get picture frames/candle/candy/idk! what would you want to win??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 9:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A new car!!lol I did bath and body works little body sprays and lotions, lip glosses from mary kay and avon and I also did nail polishes from OPI. All very affordable and nice to have and fun to get! Oh yeah, scented candles and bath beads too.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Bath and body,nice candles,I have won,a bag of hersey kisses,with it's a girl on them. I would let the winners babysit for you one evening,that would give you 4 days to have a break. Good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I agree with above, candles, lotions, nail polish, etc. Those are all nice things to have and not expensive.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lol invites to watch baby lol
    Anonymous

• I always enjoyed giving/getting chocolate in a little keepsake container!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 10:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• gift baskets with little chocolates, nail polish, body lotion, and candles. Maybe gift cards (just like $10 to sonic/olive garden/etc)
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• any kind of gift card lol
    MamaD620

Answer by MamaD620 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2009