piog, what would you want to win as a prize for a game at a baby shower?

My shower is in 2 weeks, we will have 4 games. prizes dont have to all be the same value, i am taking 12 weeks off of work, plus summer break (yes i teach..) so that is 5 months off of work, 2 of them UN PAID!! So they cant be really expensive gifts but at the same time i am not poor and do not want to seem cheap. I was going to get picture frames/candle/candy/idk! what would you want to win??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 9:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At my shower they gave away small potted plants. It was neat, everyone wanted one. lol

You cant go wrong with frames or candles!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I had a nice long maternity leave too! I was out the last 12 weeks of school, and then a month off track. I was so ready to go back to work though! I'm also a teacher.

Anyhoo, the gifts you have in mind sound good. How about also some nice notecards?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i gave lg potted mums at my last shower (it was in late august), which is cool because my son recognizes them at people's houses and says they were his flowers.... but i cant do the same thing again, and they were just decoration and everyone got one... stationary is a great idea!

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• At my shower I gave away Bath & Body products (like the 3 for $12 soaps and lotions), small boxes of stationary and good smelling candles. Wrap in celaphane and tie it with a bow it looks really pretty.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I really do like frames and candles. But you can find clearance jewelry too. Or jewelry boxes as well. Nick-nacks.. Body wash/body spray kits. Welcome things (door mats, door wreaths).
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 9:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Bath and Body, or cute frames and candles. CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY !!!
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009