If you have read Twilight, did you like it? Why or why not?

I loved it because I thought it was a well-written story portraying vampires in an entirely different light than most vampire novels. I love the romance between Edward and Bella.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 9:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I loved it! I am a reading junkie though, I read the whole series after the movie came out, and all in about 2 weeks after. It was so good I couldnt put it down. I watched the movie afterwards and didnt really like Bella's character though. In the movie she didn't get excited about anything, she was so mundane, and just her tone of voice was like she didn't have any pitch to it at all But like I said the books were amazing. I love how she portrayed the vampires to be different that any of the old superstitions. Very awesome. I think I would have liked the movie more if I hadnt read the books first.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Have not read the book saw the movie it was okay ....People I know that read it loved it ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i have read the book...it was pretty good New Moon is blah. I am waiting to see the movie next Saturday to determine if the book is better than the movie or vice versa.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I've heard the book is much better than the movie. I haven't seen the movie yet but will watch it when it comes out on pay per view on Saturday. My friend who saw the movie first said the movie was okay, then she read the book and absolutely loved it but said the movie in no way stayed true to the book.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yeah I have heard several people say the movie doesn't stay true to to the book....but def have the movie pre ordered to determine that. AK the rest of the books are good? Because New Moon just made me mad...it was a dead end....makes me wonder how the movie is really going to go you know
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• The rest of the books (Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) are AWESOME. New Moon was my least favorite.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Ok I was debating whether to buy those or not .
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I LOVE IT!!!! I WAS HALF WAY THROUGH THE BOOK WHEN I SAW THE MOVIE. I HAVE READ THE 4 BOOKS. I'M NOT A READER BUT I WAS HOOKED!!!! I PRE-ORDERED THE MOVIE!!!!!
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2009