What can I bathe him in now?

My son is now too big for the infant tub but can't sit up on his own yet. I tried laying him down in the big tub but he just tries to roll over and goes face first into the water. Are there bath chairs or something I can use? I don't want to put him in the kitchen sink.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They have some seats for infants that can sit supported at babies r us. Thats what we use and it works well
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• http://infant-bathroom-products.babycatalog.com/bath-tubs-and-seats/thermobaby-aquababy-bath-ring/01953.html
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• how big is your baby? my little girl is able to sit up and everything. she is 8.5 months. we still use her infant tub. it has 3 stages to it. but i mean if i needed to lay her back or whatever like if she couldnt sit up we could still do that. i cant imagine her being big enough not to fit in it and not be able to sit up. we got ours from a family member but i am pretty sure i saw it at walmart.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• after my DS grew out of his baby tub he couldn't sit up yet also and i put him in the kitchen sink an just held him even though u don't want to it works really well
    Litlegourd

Answer by Litlegourd at 9:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• You could try one of those inflatable rings that kids use for swimming.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009