SHARE YOUR BIRTH STORIES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What do you want to know? I got contraction so I went to the hospital, got loaded up on drugs and pushed a baby out of my va jay jay 10 hours later.
    Anonymous

• I was induced before my due date by two days. I was 4-5 cm dialated fully efaced. After 6 hours it was time to push. So I was pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing. And finally they realized that my son was pushing down towards my butt so they had to use a vacuum to get him back on track and he slid right otu then. I had a bruised butt for weeks!!!!!
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• well.. I have three of them, lol. I'll tell my most recent. I went to the bathroom and noticed after i stopped peeing liquid was still trickeling. but wasn't sure. So i went and did a squat (trying to induce labor) and then i sat down and it gushed out a bit lol. I called my husband and he was home in about 1 minute, LOL!and i called my mom and told her my water broke and started crying because i was scared. Got the hospital. Had to be on potocin to start my contractions, bcuz i wasn't contracting. waited.waited. waited. turned waited more turned again. then a lot of pain!! and the baby went into distress, heart beat down in the 30's. finally was dialated 21 hours after my water broke. Pushed for about 10 minutes gave birth to a non-moving purple baby. They took her away.. stirred her up for a while, sucked her lungs out with a tube and she started screaming. and I cried and so did my husband and my mom.She was ok! 6lb7oz 22in
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• ok, I was born on a cold rainy day in December back in...........................

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My DD decided to come 2 weeks early, I got up to go pee went back to bed and before I pulled the covers over me I felt the urge to pee again I went into the bathroom and my water broke at 6:30am. I wasnt contracting so I took a quick shower before we left for the hospital, contractions started as we were walking out the front door. We arrived and got checked in (which took while) at 7:36am and after dealing with a stupid nurse who didnt believe I was in labor (and wouldnt give me anything for the pain) she finally checked me and realized that I was crowning so they took me up to delivery and my DD arrived at 8:14am. I guess my DD couldnt wait to join us haha.
    Codaflower

Answer by Codaflower at 10:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• My son was a week late and we went in to get induced, they put cervidul in and I had a severe reaction to it. I was kinda having convulsions they had to take it out and give me antibiotics. My son was born 19 hours later. My daughter on the other hand was fast. I called my hubby was 15 minutes apart. He works 5 minutes away. By the time he got home and within 10 minutes I was 5 minutes apart. We live 30 minutes from the hospital. By the time we got there I was 2 minutes apart. They got me upstairs checked and I was 6 centimeters moved 2 rooms down and i was at 9. They said no meds and within three pushes my lil girl was here.
    nee-nee78

Answer by nee-nee78 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my water broke at about 8 a.m but by noon i still wasn't having contractions, i was dilating but very slowly so they decided to give me pitocin, about an hour after that i got the wonderful epidural and was happy and chatting threw out labor, i was even doing my hair and makeup. Then around 7 the doc came in and said i wasn't dilating quick enough and if i wasn't any further dilated in an hour then they were gonna do a c-section and i started bawling, well an hour later came and i was up to about 7 and then around 8:30 i was convinced i had to go to the bathroom for a number 2 but they said no, it's probably time to push, so the docto came in at about 20 til 9. I pushed threw 4 contractions and my daughter was born at 9:02. It went very smooth and was a rather pleasant experience.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Girl I have 5 kids, I won't even begin to bore you.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• started labor...went to hospital,was in labor for awhile. they told me no epidoral. had to hold baby in because of a stupid emergency they had downstairs,
    was in labor for 28 hours. finally had my baby girl, then the doctor "forgot"to numb me for the stitches :D

wonderful labor :)

ill never have a baby there again.. i will be more than happy to drive
    a whole 8 hours to a good hospital
    lmfao
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009