Easter basket ideas anyone???

My son will be 16 months on Thursday and he's not allowed to have any candy or chocolate yet i need some ideas for what to put in his Easter basket any ideas would be helpful thanks

Litlegourd

Asked by Litlegourd at 9:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• little toys,boxes of rasins,fruit roll ups,bubbles. little play balls.stuffed bunny,that should about fill it.Happy Easter little guy,and get him a little my first Bibles,if he does'nt already have one.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OMG when is Easter??
    Anonymous

• easters next month
    Litlegourd

Answer by Litlegourd at 10:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Anon Easter is April 12 this yr...
    OP... try out doorsy things, sand bucket and shovel, maybe some little sunglasses, chalk for outside...
    As for treats one poster said it nicely fruit roll-ups raisins, goldfish, my gs loves those, and they come in cinnamom and cheese and plain flavors now... fresh fruit too is nice and if he is allowed some specialtiy easter sugar cookies...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I don't put any candy in my sons baskets every year either! I sell Avon and Usborne ( my websites are www.youravon.com/dhullum and www.ubah.com/u2688 ) and do baskets for all the kids in my family and they're huge hits and really inexpensive too. I do baskets for my sons cousin with one book, one disney bath time body paint from Avon (they're only 99 cents and are a huge hit with the kids one and up!) a disney lip balm (.69!) and an Avon Spring Time Hand Lotion (hes prob too young for the lotion) and I put them all in the Easter Gift Bag from my Avon site. For my sons I did a little more and added in several more books from Usborne and added in a Cars Hooded Bath Towel from Avon. Hope those ideas help! Practical things too that kids will use for a long time and not drop in one day like they would a stuffed animal or candy! Good luck and Happy Easter!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• always put in a cool toothbrush and toothpaste -they need it after the candy:-) so this is a tradition at my house. I also always give them a new outfit for summer and a kite so we can go out and fly them. I like traditions so they get some of the exact same thing every year like bubbles and choc easter bunny and then I like to add in a few fun things. You can get great cheap stuff at Hobby Lobby in the birthday section (lost of little stuff for a quarter or so. I also get things at the dollar store and the dollar bins at Target. This year, I am giving two of the three kids a DS because we only have one and they all three want to play it (ages 2,4. and 6). I know this is expensive but we are going on vacation and I'd like them to have them to play in the car for the long drive.
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 11:12 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my daughter is 9 months im just putting her gerber snacks, some little toys and maybe something sentimental in there. hope that helps!
    samantha107

Answer by samantha107 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2010