Do you ever just..

Get a really good laugh at some things on here? I do everyday it is a great source of entertainment for me! I just love how other women think they know me and my life, LMAO What about you do you get a good laugh sometimes?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mmmhmm. That's what brings me back every day. I love how some people get their panties in a wad over stuff on here. I mean, I'm a hypocrite because I'm the same way about a few heated topics, but it's the little things that make me laugh. Like last night, when we had the loooooong chat going here in the Answers section. Lots of anons were like "OMG Get a life." Hahahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• All the time. This is where I come for my entertainment!
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I wish i could just laugh about the women on here that think they know everything about me! I get really upset about the those women. But I should just laugh it off like you do. I'm sensitive, lol.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I luv it, it's very entertaining after a long day ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• MJBNFE, OMG I just did a post about that on my profile! Yeah I love how some of these people "know me" whatever!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I haven't been on here long but what's the deal with the Anon posts. I mean I think they are hilarious and add entertainment. Some of them are downright evil. I don't think anyone should let there feelings get hurt though, The evilness seems to spread to everyone so no one is safe. It might be fun to be an Anon after a really rough day. I don't know if I have it in me though.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• What do you call two lesbians in the closet?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Liquor cabinet.
    FlyMom07