What kind of sleeping sack should i get?

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I have a question. My 7.5 months old daughter rolling over when she's sleeping. I don't think it's safe since i am covering her with traditional blankets so i am considering to buy a sleeping blanket or sack whatever you call. I don't know which one to get. Any recommendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she crawling? At 7 1/2 months she's probably old enough to move the blanket herself. I wouldn't worry too much.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• she is rolling over and pushing herself backward. She is gonna be so active in summer and may be pull herself up in the crib so i think if she stays in a sleeping sack i'm gonna feel more secure..
    Momynes

Answer by Momynes at 11:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• HALO sleep slack. Both my kids learned to walk in them, so funny!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I use a sleepsack on my little guy each night and he loves it. A bonus of the Merino Kids bags is that the same one can be used until your child is two years old and then you buy the next size up.

A sleep sack is much safer than layering blankets on your little one, especially since it's beginning to get colder.

mynaturalbaby

Answer by mynaturalbaby at 8:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2009