why is it ok for women to cheat but not men???

the reason why i ask this question is because i have seen a lot of women state that they are cheating on there husbands or SO's and a lot of women respond with that he must be neglecting her and that is why she is cheating and that is why it is ok for her to do it.

but, if a man cheats he is called every name in the book and gets bashed so why is it different if a man cheats then when a women cheats??

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 10:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• p.s. not sure what lovinangels theory is based on but studies have disproven her theory. The number one reason men cheat is over emotional dissatisfaction at home NOT physical/sexual reasons. Read the book (based on studies) Why Men Cheat. It was featured on Oprah recently. There are other books on the subject based on studies and none say men cheat primarily for sex. It's that they are dissatisfied with how the wife treats them at home. There are those who just want to screw around but it's not the number one reason they cheat so it's the same reason for men as for women.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do not think it is okay for anyone to cheat if they are in a relationship!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• In my opinion, neither is any better than the other!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• There os absolutely NO difference in my opinion. Cheating is wrong for both sexes and it hurts to be cheated on. No cheating period.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't think it's ok for either of them to cheat.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• if a woman cheats shes a whore,slut or whatever but if a man cheats hes a dog but he cheats he usually doesnt care but if a woman cheats she regrets it later!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Its not ok.
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i do not understand why men get bashed for it ..and the woman have to have some kinf of excuse.
    i do not aggree with cheating, i have never cheated on my man, i dont think my man has cheated on me either..and for whatever the reson, if he did...i would leave him
    i just think that most people like to make excuses up of "why" woman cheat..bc i guess we are more sensitive? im not sure.. but i do not think it is right for anyone at all to cheat..excuse or not.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 10:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Man or women cheating is wrong! enough said
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 10:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I think it's wrong for anyone to cheat man or women..
    xhighonlovex

Answer by xhighonlovex at 10:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2009