ANYONE HAD A D&C???????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I've had one. Emergency D & C. I had placenta left in me after giving birth and bled out. Why do you want to know??
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Cause see i have some spotting and its been 5 weeks since my d&c and no period yet could i be pregnant before the first period or no? I asked this question here cause noone answers in the other post .. How long did it take to get your period if you dont mind me asing?
    Anonymous

• asking.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, almost 3 years ago. Miscarried my first preg and my body wouldn't pass it on its own.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 10:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Um.. hmm.. I think just a month after i stopped bleeding from the D & C. I doubt you're pregnant though. Probably should just wait a while longer. It'll come... if it doesn't come in another couple weeks you could always take a test.. if it says negative, just wait a few more weeks.. your body has get back on schedual from all the blood you lost...
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I've had one as well. My period returned in two months. 6 weeks after the bleeding stopped. I had miscarried, and the doc felt it best not to wait for it to pass on it's own, as I was really ill.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh ok i hope my body goes back to normal i want a period so bad even though i hate being on it lol
    Anonymous

• yeah to remove fibroid tumors

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009