Could each mom have a place to enter calendar reminders like to ones each group has?

To the admins: We have a place to enter notes on friends but I would love a special calendar where we could enter reminders that are particular just to ourself. . Each group has one but I have several groups that have deadlines for different activities. Maybe something we could check like we do our messages.

Gapeach001

Asked by Gapeach001 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I would suggest that you use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen and ask CafeMom directly. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Wow. Great idea. Please let us know what Cafemom says! I'd like a way to organize all the groups I belong to. I belong to alot and it would be nice to be able to put them in categories. Anyone else think this is a good idea? I think the calander would help with this too.
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 5:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009