so so so fussy

so my 11 week old is all of a sudden really fussy this week ..... nothing seems to make him happy..al he does is cry but he doesnt have a temp..and he wont sleep t night...is this normal at this age or could something be wrong with him..

ashlei_kay

Asked by ashlei_kay at 10:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He might be hungry. Babies go through growth spurts at around that age so they're wanting to eat more and more often. My son did the same thing and I thought I was going to go crazy until I figured out that he was just hungry and then all was well. Try feeding him and if it quiets him that means that's what he wanted!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• he isnt even eating the same he hasnt wanted to eat as much
    ashlei_kay

Answer by ashlei_kay at 10:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• he probably has bad gas! My daughter was colicky try the drops in the store M something. Yes some babies are Very fussy! my daughter liked to be carried tummy down and rub it in a circular motion also rocking. Screams I am talking just grin and bear it it will get better! Doc will do nothing for me without a fever.
    Anonymous

• Mylicon drops, for gas.
    Anonymous