Has anyone ever did the The Sunburst STATE pageant?

Im told its a three day convention.DO I have to go ALL three days?Im so confused and the pageant is in May.Anyone who can help me please do.

angelia23

Asked by angelia23 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• hi this will be my sons first year doing the pageant but i was told by the director that you dont have to do all three days....the first day is for optional events and check in so if you decide not to enter the little one in any optionals you can check in on the second day instead. the second day morning is interview which is mandatory and beauty is in the afternoon but you dont have to stay for the evening talent part. the third day is crowning and awards so its only mandatory for day 2 and 3. hths good luck
    marrionsmommy

Answer by marrionsmommy at 9:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009