Do you drink your bathrooms water?

My husband says there's nothing wrong with it?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 11:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It's the same water as in the kitchen. And the kitchen sink is actually dirty than your bathroom sink. Most kitchen sinks are dirtier than the toilets.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Yes and no. I do it I need to take a pill or something. Usually not though.

I have noticed, my water get's colder in my bathroom than in my kitchen. Is anyone else's like that? It's like that at my mothers house as well, I swear i'm not crazy!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• well i dont drink it out of the toilet. there is nothing wrong with it it all comes from the same place.mine is colder in the bathroom also
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• my bathroom water get cold fast too. but whats wrong with it, we shower in it and brush our teeth in it?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't not because it's dirtier than the kitchen but because the faucet is older. Older plumbing gives off more chemicals in the water. When you test your water you're actually testing your plumbing. All water is tested by the water treatment plant and is held to a high standard.. it's the way it gets to you that's the problem. If your plumbing is old it gives off more and more iron and chemicals and bacteria etc as it ages.In our apartment it's obvious the kitchen sink has newer plumbing so I stick with that one.

But I agree, you shower with it, and brush your teeth with it, wash your hands with it, so it's not like it's "tainted". I think it's a mental thing.. you associate the bathroom with doing "unclean things" lol so you think of that when you ingest things in there lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 11:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do - I think its the same water.. just different tap,. and we use it to rinse our mouths / wash our toothbrushes so why shouldnet we drink it?
    Mine is colder in the bathroom also
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 12:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes, only if I have to take medicine with it.
    SCMom130

Answer by SCMom130 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• it is the same as the kitchen, and I agree with Jodi, we're not drinking out of the toilet, are we? lol just kidding but no way I won't but my dog has once. I drink water from my sink if I need to take medicine or I'm real thirsty.
    tombheaven

Answer by tombheaven at 3:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sure, why not? It's the same as in the kitchen.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Um...as long as it's not the toilets water, it's the EXACT same water as anywhere else in the house.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2009