TMI, and im 35 weeks pregnant

For the past two nights I been waking up with my belly hurting REALLY badly..

Today it was bubbly and I had diareahh twice today...my belly is still bothering me like, near my vagina, and obviously my butt is killing me...

I heard that if you have diareahh for 2 days that it isnt good.

I have gone into preterm labor before...when i was 30 weeks...

Im just wondering if this is all normal, its my first baby and im not quite sure what to expect so thats why im asking!

and if its normal, any tips on how i can get to bed tonight with my belly stop hurting
(i have no tums or medicine or milk currently lol)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It might just be early labor starting.
    Anonymous

• at 35 weeks, my suggestion would be to just try and go to sleep tonight but if the pain gets too bad or has a certian pattern of coming and going.... call your doc.... it may be labor! good luck and congratulations :)
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i was told that sometimes the diarraea is your body cleaning itself out before labor. you don't want to have to poop when you go into labor. lol. i had diarrea a week or two before i had my baby girl, but i had to be induced.

make sure you are getting plenty of fluids though.

it sounds like you are getting a lot of pressure from the baby, so i would say your body is just getting ready for the big day. How is your belly hurting? is it a heartburn type pain? a nausea pain? a sharp pain? is it when you lay down that it hurts? is it really low on your belly, like it could be attributed to pressure from the baby dropping?

if you continue to have pain, it wouldn't hurt to call your doctor in the morning. Or if it gets worse, you might want to call tonight. I am not saying panic or anything, but i always like to call my doctor over everything. lol
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• i havent had any contractions though so thats the only difference from now than when i was in preterm labor...

the pain is HORRIBLE...i would love to say "i feel like shit" but that last word i dont even wanna hear lol

ohhh it hurts...i just wanna cry lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• the pain is ONLY in the lower area...my right leg kinda feels like something is pushing it in like its cutting off circulation almost...no hearburtn...my little girl has been moving A LOT all day today and yesterday..she's extremly active..so..idk..
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:15 PM on Mar. 16, 2009