Who pays the bills?

Do you or hubby do the fiances? Who's job is it to make sure the power stays on?

I do it in my house. If hubby saw the checkbook he wouldn't know what to do with it. He just gives me reciepts or uses cash.

Asked by lstrickland at 11:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• He makes the money. I pay the bills and tell him how much money he can spend on stuff.

Answer by Christina807 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• lets just say its a good thing all the utlilities are included in the rent. ex. heat,eletric,water,trash,sewer. otherwise we'd have a prob lol

• my man pays all the bills

Answer by m_06elle at 11:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I pay all the bills with my check and his He is very generous with the money he earns he never asks where it goes as long as everything is taken care of

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• He does, but I put away a nest egg for college for our kids.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I take care of all the bills...well, almost- he pays the rent. I won't because we have to exchange american money for korean money to pay our rent, and I don't want to deal with that.

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• When he's here, he does, when he's deployed, I do. I'm always reminding him though.

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I write the checks. He figures the taxes. I'd rather have my task than his.

Answer by Bmat at 11:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I do- but only because I enjoy doing that kind of stuff. I'm sure my husband could handle it though, since I tell him what's going on all the time.

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009