Exclusively pumping....how long did you do it for?

So I EP and people are giving me either alot of crap for stopping...I have a preemie...or they are proud of me for doing it for so long.....7 months...opinions?

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Who cares what anyone else says! If you want to keep doing it, then keep it up! If you are starting to resent it, then pat yourself on the back for pumping longer than most people even nurse and put away the pump!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• That's a long time to exclusively pump, congrats!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I don't care how your baby is getting the brestmilk as long as he's getting it and I'm glad you've gone so long. Congragulations on keeping on that long.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• thats a looong time...i have been pumping in the day for about 2 months because she's a biter. and BFing at nite when she's too tired to know the difference. At least she's getting the good stuff. good for you!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Good for you! Me, I couldn't have done it for a week.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Human milk is the best thing for a preemie, and I think you're doing a fantastic job, mama. Keep up the good work!!!
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009