Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stupid question but if i get....

an Associate Degree in Nursing
how many more years of college would i need to work
with the newborns at the hospital??????

Answer Question

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 5 (68 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I'm not sure but i don't think you need to much more school. maybe some special training to work with newborns but probably not more than a year.


    Answer by crazypinky at 11:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

  • Keep in mind that most hospitals will eventually want you to have your BSN.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

  • This site will answer your question...(see answer to question #2)


    Answer by LoriKeet at 9:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.