sex at 39wks tmi?

Okays so I'm only 1 cm and I have been told to walk and have sex and that its good right now to start up labor and things, but I'm so uncomfortable and my baby's head is so low that its hard to find a position that we can do without it hurting. Him on top, me and top and him behind me don't work. Do any of you guys have any ideas on positions that we could try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try laying on the edge of the bed with him in front of you so hes not on top of you and its a little different angle that might not bother you!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I agree with the first person. And as far as him behind you, have you just tried one position? If you have, try doggie and the spoon position. The only way I was comfortable was doggie or the position the first person suggested.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Sex at 39 wks! Lol...I'm only 25 wks and find sex uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure at 39 wks I'm not doing it at all....baby will come out eventually
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Mar. 17, 2009