The test say negative but can I be pregnant?

I had my period in Jan. but in feb. I spotted for a day now it is March and I still haven't had a period. I usually get it in the begining of the month. So I took a test and it says negative but I have heen feeling nausea and heart burn. I just feel pregnant. What does this mean? I was thinking it may be the results of the depo I got about a year ago, but I thought when my period finally came on I was back to normal

missvicky

Asked by missvicky at 11:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your cycle could just be off and you could be about to start. I would suggest a quantitive blood HCG test from your doctor or local clinic.
    Anonymous

• go to the drs and get tested be aggressive about it. trust me you will feel better either way.
    connietrrll

Answer by connietrrll at 12:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i just knew i was pregnant with my first son, and i took a test and it was negative. the next month i got very dizzy and nauseated and work so the dr i worked for did a test and it was positive. i went to the ob/gyn the next day and i was 6 weeks already. so obviously they do not always work.
    christa2244

Answer by christa2244 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i took 3 tests a couple weeks apart and finally got a positive on the last one so you could be pregnant.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009