If you lived in an apartment and had community washers...?

Would you think it was gross that some mom was washing cloth diapers in the washers everyone else uses? Just wondering, I though about cloth diapering for 5 seconds, but because we didn't own our own washer I didn't think it would be polite to do that at the apartment...

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 11:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wash my cloth in the machine. I am sure everyone else washes their gross stuff in there too. I just try not to think of it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Nah, I really wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure people wash all sorts of nasty things in there...sex sheets, work clothes, and clean ups from their kids "accidents". I'm all about disposable diapers though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Oh go ahead. I mean seriously I am sure worse things have been in those washers. LOL!
    Anonymous

• I dont think it's a big deal. Sometimes accidents happen and all of a sudden there is shit all the way down a kids pants or whatever. or throw up on a shirt. all kids of things. besides, it's not like the mom just leaves the poop sitting in the cloth. Most of them have a system of getting rid of most of the poop before throwing it in with the laundry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I'd worry more about what might be on top of the washers in a public laundry room...I'm just sayin...
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would not care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it. If you're really that concerned about what the other people who use the washers would think, just dunk the diapers in the toilet first, to get all the extra stuff off of it.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 12:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Seriously????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I don't know, I wouldn't want to wash my clothes with some kid's poo and pee all over it, especially people I don't know, and uhhh...apartment dwellers LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• What's worse than chunks of shit?? Literally!
    prettyrayray