how many times do you have sex a week

im just curious for most MARRIED couples, how many times do you have sex a week? im not sking this to the people dating etc. cause thats a whole different area lol. for the married ones, how many times a week?
for us i would say...about 4-5x a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. with other bits thrown in their wihtout getting too personal. not sure what the "normal" is

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Once a week is average but lately its more like twice a month.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well I'm common-law which is like being married..
    we have sex every night on a normal routine or every 4 days if I"m not into it or don't feel like shaving.
    There is no "normal" just go by what's comfortable to you and your husband. That's all that matter's really.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• same, I don't think it is that important if you really just are too busy to just put it off but do remember it is good for preventing aging. Hey try to think about it when you have a free moment is almost impossible when you have a bunch of kids. almost...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have been with my fiance for 6 years, living together for 4, and have 2 children with him so I consider myself common law and we have sex at least 4 or 5 nights a week. Use to be more like 2 times a day but I guess we are pass that phase..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• married is a vow to God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah I don't think she means "common law" because technically you're still not married!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm so jealous of the 4 or 5 days a week answers. Where we are temporarily living, hubby and I don't have a bedroom. I don't get it NEARLY enough.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 12:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ok married to me isnt a vow to god..its a vow to the other person. so common law is fine.

im happy with our sex life.was just curious
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Why do you care. Sounds like you are getting enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Depends, sometimes 5 times a week sometimes we skip 2 weeks altoghther. Depends on his work schedual and how we feel.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2009