I HAVE A B/F BUT I MET SOMEONE ON YAHOO NOT SURE IF HE LIKES ME

I MET HIM ON YAHOO WE TALKED FOR AWHILE THEN WE MET AND NOW HES NOT TALKING TO ME BUT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE BUT WHEN I ASKED HE TOLD ME HE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS AND HANG OUT AND SEE WHERE IT GOES FROM THERE. MY B/F LOVES ME BUT THERE IS NOT MUCH AFFECTION AND THATS WHAT I REALLY WANT AND NEED WHAT DO I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• well first.. if your bf loves you, why are you looking for affection elsewhere? Do you think that is really fair to him? Look at this from his point of view.. if you were him and he was seeking affection elsewhere, would that not hurt you?

If you really want to move on, the give him the honor of at least breaking up with him.
    BTW.. if the other guy isn't that interested, why pursue him? He obviously isn't that into you for his own personal reasons, be it, he's taken, orwhatever.

the only advice I can give you is to talk to your BF about this, and be open with him.. if he loves you, he will at least try giving you what you need..
    if you are just focusing on lust, your relationships will never get you anywhere beyond a roll in the hay and maybe a few broken hearts.. look for what really matters (love)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• bit scandalous don't ya think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Break up with the boyfriend.............he deserves better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• He's seeing someone. Probably married. I hate to tell you this. . . but he's just not into you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• is his name bryce? LMAO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• NO HIS NAME IS TIM
    momofcsg

Answer by momofcsg at 12:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Don't go looking for green pastures on Yahoo. You probably won't find it there. Talk to your b/f about the affection thing. Maybe he'll step up his game.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Not worth it, especially if you love your boyfriend. Talk to him about how you're feeling about the affection thing. He might know that you have been talking to another guy and doesn't want to show you affection because of it.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My boyfriend doesn't show affection either. Its really frustrating cuz I just wanna be held sometimes. I actually cheated on my man with a guy from high school, it made me feel like shit. I know one day I will have to tell him and thats gonna be the hardest thing to do.
    Just don't cheat on him, at least break up with him first so that the guilt won't eat you alive. Break up and explore other options and maybe things will work out but don't keep the relationship going, cuz it will be very hard in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

i agree anon~

like u said OP, u cheated before ...once a cheater always a cheater...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009