TAMPON HELP!!! tmi

I dont know what to do! My tampon string broke off of my tampon and i can't get it out any advice?! please help!!!

dngever

Asked by dngever at 12:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• Aren't you the same woman who had the jelly jar stuck in your butt last week?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• that sucks maybe u should go to the dr like asap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• the same thing happen to a friend of mine she had 2 go 2 the hospital 2 get it out. have u called ur doc. or the ER?
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had this happen a couple of times. It might be gross, but lay on your back, and reach up in there and get it! You should be able to reach! If your SO is willing to help (maybe with rubber gloves), enlist his help! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Not to be making light of your situation, but I asked my husband if he would have helped me in your situation. He said yes, but I would have owed him BIG time once I was off my period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• When I used to be an exotic dancer.. and was on my period we'd have to cut the strings off and push em pretty far up inside....

the trick i used most was first RELAXXXX if you're nervous it wont go anywhere. but kind of try and push it out -- like you did when you were giving birth. and use your thumb and index finger to fish it out.

and ohh yeah.. dont buy that kind anymore if the string came off!! HAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Tweezers??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Same thing happened to me once upon a time...Google" tampon stuck" & try some of the stuff they say to do. It took me over a hour to get mine out!!!!! Good LUCK!
    Me2dznb

Answer by Me2dznb at 2:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GET YOUR BOYFRIEND,HUSBAND,OR SOMEONE TO GO UP THERE AND GET IT ASAP OTHERWISE YOU CAN BE AT RISK THE LONGERITS HELD OFF.OR GET A DOCTOR TO TAKE IT OUT ASAP.THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO SOMEONE I KNOW EXCEPT THEY PUSHED IT TOO FAR
    MOTHERFASHION

Answer by MOTHERFASHION at 6:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009