Cable Converter? I have 2 cards for 40.00 dollars each towards a box. Why do I need this?

Does anyone know how much these actually cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they cost about 60.00
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mine was 50. We bought them just in case we ever decided to drop our satllitel. We used our coupons too so we only paid 20 for both our boxes. With the way the economy is going If our bills get tight, tv will be the first to go so we got the boxes so we could at least watch regualr tv.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Will there be more channels? I dont have cable even to get a few local channels like 3 channels. Its so messed up.. i just dont watch it period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Hav u tried them to see if they work? Or do you have to wait until the actual change over?
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If you get your TV signal over the air through an antenna (no cable), you need a box or you will not get any TV at all.

If you subscribe to a TV service through a cable, satellite or telephone company, you're covered already.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• At Wal-mart they are $50 but after the voucher they are $10. You better get them ladies just in case you get your cable cut off one day or you want a tv in the house w/o cable. Make sure you use it before the expiration date. I needed mine for my sons room and the tv in the guestroom. JMO
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2009