Are you a hypocrite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Absolutely!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I probably am in some aspects. You probably are too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Why not but I do prefer the company of honest sinners rather than those who pretend they never sin.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i think everyone is in at least some aspects come on lets b honest
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• at times we are all (dirty rags) are our best attempts imperfect! Thank God for Jesus!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Most people are at one point or another, because no one is perfect, or is able to follow thier own good advice ALL the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• A hypocrite is someone who tries to convince others they are someone that are not. Being a Christian with faults does not put you in that category. The bible says love covers a multitude of sins. No matter our faults the love of Jesus covers them all. The bible also says that God will perfect that which concerns me. God does the perfecting not me, so as long as I know that Jesus is my personal Savior and conduct myself what I profess to the best of my ability, it does not make me or anybody else who does the same a hypocrite.

mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I agree with mommiejay.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 1:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• who said being a christian with faults makes you a hypocrite? did i miss something or are we going down the path of martyrdom again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Religiously, no. Politically, no..

As for telling my children not to do something that is bad for them, that I did in my past before they were born...
    aren't we all?! lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009