how can i get rid of a ingrown pimple?

im getting stressed out i recently got this ugly pimple my sis said it was ingrown, ive never had this type of pimple how do i get rid of it, it hurts when i try and touch it, but i dont know what to do

Mommy2aPRINC210

Asked by Mommy2aPRINC210 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2008 in Health

• Wash your face?
    SRT4MOM4SHO

Answer by SRT4MOM4SHO at 4:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2008

• They sound like cystic acne. I used to have them before I started using Unblemish by Rodan+Fields. They are the same Doct's who created Proactiv. It has a sulfer base mixed w/botanicals so it is more gentle than the proactiv. This issue will not resolve with out med's. Not with over the counter products.
    These are RX med's, just alittle below rx strength. Thats how they can sell them without a prescription. This is the way the dr's are bringing to office home to you!
    www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 29, 2008

• Sounds weird but Put Tooth paste on it before you go to bed.. and it should bring everything to the surface!!! YOu might have to do this a couple nights before you can get all the nasty stuff out.. LOL
    AmberleesMoMMy

Answer by AmberleesMoMMy at 9:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2008

• Yeah the toothpaste works, and Im sure you wash your face. I wash my face twice a day and I will get a pimple every now and then.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2008