Cleanse Diet!??!!

Anyone know of a good cleanse diet and recipes??? I want to do a cleanse before I go on a trip.....so if you have any suggestions, success stories, and recipes, please share them!!!

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• The lemon master cleanse is a good one. It's hella hard to do though very extreme! Look it up online & definitely read up on it through some blogs 1st. It's intense...Good Luck! Just google lemon master cleanse & tons of stuff will pop up, then read through the different material & enjoy!
    Me2dznb

Answer by Me2dznb at 2:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar w/water & organic honey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Dr Natura Colonic Cleanse work well...
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 9:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I feel cleaner when I drink hot water and lemon for a week,just pop a slice of lemon in your water and drink it before breakfast.I began to notice green poop and it grossed me out so I stopped but now I realize that was my body cleaning itself.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009