How long did it take you to say the L word?

I've been dating this guy for a little over a month now and I really love him. And I want to say it, but I think it might be to soon for him. I've never really taken it slow so this is different for me. And I want him to say it first, but I'm not sure I can wait that long.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 1:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I told my boyfriend I loved him after only being with him for a month then about a month later I took it back cuz I wasn't sure I really meant it and it really hurt him, but luckily we worked it out and we've been together almost 4 years, and I love him very much
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I waited one week lol. And we are madly in love married with a beautiful daughter. Just feel it out first. you dont want to jump into it bc it can totally freak him out. So just try and ffigure out in a sly way whether or not he feels the same
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• One week, still together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well, we've both said we're faling in love with each other, I'm just not sure he was yet. Lol
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My DH told me he loved me after only 3 days! ...and i told him never to say it to me agian until he meant it! lol. ...yea. i was kind of a b*tch. LOL.
    Then he said it again about 4 days after that. ...so in one week. But i didnt say it back until the following week. so for me it took 2 weeks.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It took us about 2 weeks to say it and it was at the same time, we both said we wanted to say it sooner but didn't want to scare the other off,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It took me 5 months before I really knew that I loved him and it wasn't just strong lust
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It only took us 4 days to say it. 7 years later and we are still going strong.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• 2 yrs

Answer by admckenzie at 2:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• about 2 months
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 3:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009