i got to take a shower tomorrow but....

ok so i take a shower every other day right now
my DD is 2 weeks
and my family is gonna be gone all day tomorrow and i need to take a shower
any advice on wut i can do
so i can watch her and take a shower???
or at lest be able to hear her and get to her fast

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used my bouncer and put it in the bathroom with me while I showered I could peek out and look at her and talk to her if she was awake. I tried to get her changed and fed and happy and then jump in the shower it's a bit tough the first few times but it'll get easier! good luck
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 2:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• she will be just fine in her crib or in her bassinet or on a blanket on the floor, just do it while she is napping. if she wakes up finish washin your hair out and get out and get her.....
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• got a bouncer? I put my son in his bouncer right at the bathroom door and kept the door open. Just peeked around the shower curtain every once in a blue moon. If not that, then maybe just put her in her crib and put the baby monitor in the bathroom. Two weeks old, she isnt gonna go far lol so just wash your butt lol and get out just make sure there isnt anything for her to smuther her self on.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ha i just asked this question earlier today my daughter is a month tomorrow and i haavent taken a shower when it was just me and her, i have had someone watch her for me, but i needed to shower, so i fed her and she fell asleep, i made sure she was changed and laid her in her crib, and she slept the entire time... her crib is against the same wall where the shower runs, and i think she liked hearing the noise of the water, but your baby will be fine... take care of yourself, youll feel so much better afterwards and realize its not that bad to be away from the baby for 15-20 min. a little crying never hurt anyone anyway :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my bed room is down stairs
    from our bathroom
    so that is the only reason y im worried about leaving her in her crib
    and our baby monitor broke so we have not gotten a new one yet
    i have a bouncer but it is a really crappy one my sisters
    DD used and i dontthink it is ment for a small small baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• take her up there.....in your bedroom....with the bouncy..just be fast...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I just put my DS in his car seat or lay him in his stroller and take him into the bathroom with me. He usually falls asleep- might be because it is so nice and warm and all that white noise..lol...
    januarymom81

Answer by januarymom81 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I did the same as januarymom81 and put the kids in their carrier next to the tub and showered or took a bath every day.
    marbear98

Answer by marbear98 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009