Is this normal?

My daughter is 13 months, my husband and i are TTC and for the past 4 months we have had no luck. My periods arent normal though, the past 2 have only lasted 3 days and noramlly last 5-7. Well i am supose to start thursday, but i have had MAJOR breast pain all day, feeling sick most of the time. I have never had breast tenderness due to my period. So what else could be causing this? Its hurts so bad i want to cry. Please give me some advice! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be preggers !!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• im in the same boat atm!!! i feel like my period is about to come or that im pregnant!!!! iv just found a good new doctor and we are trying find out what is wrong!!!! Your hormones could just be out of wack??!!! Also i know that stress does this too me!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Time to test! if it's neg call your dr, sunshine89 is right your hormones could be to blame if your not preggo. Let us know how it goes & good luck!!!
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 1:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009