So, I pulled my IUC out...what now?

I know that some are going to think I am crazy but I took my IUC out tonight. I was so tired of all the side effects that I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the strings with 2 fingers and pulled down gently and it slid right now. Now, since obviously that was no good for me...what type of BC do you recommend? I am not great at taking the pill but can do it and I do not want depo b/c I do not want to gain weight. What do you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I like the patch. I was on it for two years and had no problems.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had the IUC till last friday, It got embedded in my uteran wall. I ended up have to have surgery to remove it but while they were in there they did this new procedure called ESSURE it is perment but it is an option with no cutting or burning if you are done having kids.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Nuvaring is working great for me been on it for 8 months now only problem I really have is high blood pressure
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009