the stuff some people argue about...

Who really cares if you BF or FF, if you cloth diaper or disposable diaper? I dont see why there are debated on here EVERY DAY about this same crap. Can we please find something else to talk about...maybe ask some real questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here Here I second that motion... I'll raise my kids my way , you raise your kids your way... now on to the real questions.... Vanilla or Chocolate? :D
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I completely agree. That kind of crap is why I have not been on here but 2 times in the last 5 or 6 weeks.. I am so tired of it. I thought when I joined this site that I would be able to met moms, talk about life and learn from them. So far all I have learned is that most women do not ever grow up just like men.... JMO!
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 3:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OK anon, I haven't had a baby for 10 years and when I see BF I think boyfriend and then I see FF and I think Faithful Fiance or whatever and then the horny part of me asks, maybe they are saying FaceF^% ot buttf&^@, I totally forget about breastfeed and formulaf eed so I just forget about it, feel all confused and don't answer til now! Sorry.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am so right there with ya, not to mention why is it that some moms on here find it completely necessary to totally bash a mom because she doesn't do what SHE thinks she should, its not your child to begin with, not to mention it can get pretty upsetting with what some of these posts say

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It doesn't bother me what other moms do with their children.

What bothers me is that the masses are poluting the environment with so many disposables, formula cans, bottles, nipples, etc. That does effect myself and DD, and I can't stand that people just don't give a shi!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009