i though i was done with my feelings for him

so i started talking to my first love again a few days ago
and we were good i though maybe we could still be friends
but today he asked about my DD and her dad
i told him he was not around
and he told me abunch of stuff and said if it was him he would be happy to have a girl like me again
then all my feelings came back all at once
so now im freaking out cuz i still want to talk and everything but im scared my feeling will get in the way
so any advice on wut i should do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• What are his intentions and why did you start talking in the first place? First loves never go away, in most cases, so depending on what you want--you need to be careful. I am married to my first love. We met when we were in the 8th grade, and will be 38 years old this summer. I'm not a big believer in "we can just be friends" when it comes to the opposite sex. I'm not saying it can't happen, but ask yourself: what do I want from this man, truthfully. It sounds like he is hinting at more so find out. Don't get used. Take it slow, and see what happens. You just never know with love!

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If the feelings are still there for you, for him, then I don't see a problem is trying it out,, however take it slow.. look back at why you broke up in the first place, and see if it's something hes worked on.. if he hasn't changed, then you will only end up with another break up. If he has... then be sure it's for the better.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2009