What is wrong with me?

I have had two restaurant jobs, one waitressing and one fast food and can't keep a job. I always tend to lose jobs. I'm on time, do what I'm told, and everything. WTF is wrong with me? Have you had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• did u get fired? i dont know whats wrong with you i personaly dont know you. did you ask your boss what u did? what did they say?
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 3:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• That I'm slow. I dont' know where to go. I was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was little. Is that it or is it that I just suck at restaraunts?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• what is aspergers? and i dont think you should of gotten fired because your slow.. i thik they should of talked to you 1st..and if its a disbility you have..and they hired you in the 1st place..i dont understand why they would fire you. is this something you discussed with them when you got hired?
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 3:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No because I am not "legally" disabled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i really dont know hun why they would fire you. if you did everything like you said you did, and they said the only problem was is that your slow..then i dont think they should of fired you because of only that reason...maybe they didnt have the patients and it was them and not you.. then i wouldnt think it was you..its them.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 3:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We have a guy at work that suffers with Aspergers. We work a restaurant. His only problem is his inability to cope with stress. He loses his temper quite frequently, but we work with him. He needs a job too and he is damn good at his. You just need to find an employer that is going to be worth working for. If they don't have patience to handle Aspergers, then they don't deserve you anyway.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Maybe working in the food industry just isnt your thing, its very fast paced so I can see why if your not fast enough that could be a big issue. Myabe try something that doesn't require you to rush around so much like an office job or something,
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my ds has aspergers you fall under the americans with disabilities act. You cannot be fired from a job because of your disability, asperger's is a disability. Meet with someone at your local public assistance office for a referal to a disability specialist (usually an attorney) for information about your rights as a disabled american. Go prepared with medical records. There are usually free services for low income individuals.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009