do all dentist charge the same for teeth pulling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Not always. In my area we have 8 different dentists and they all charge between 60 and 80 for an office visit.. (you know yearly cleaning and xrays) do not know about the teeth pulling exact price but know that it differs too around my area...
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 3:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No, not in my experience. And I've had a lot of teeth pulled. My last one, which was awhile ago, cost me $100.00. Yeah, never again.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• wow, that is sad eeeekkkkk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My dd had baby teeth pulled because the perm. teeth missed them and came in behind them...cost $100 for 2 baby teeth.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I just paid $75 for 1 baby tooth pulled
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had two pulled. One was when i was about 13, it was an "emergency situation" because my neck was swelling up and i had to be hospitalized. So that one was ALOT more than a few hundred dollars. But my last one that was pulled costed $300. That money was well spent! I have a phobia of dentists and that guy didnt make me hyperventalate or get sick even once.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 6:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ours does it for 26.00
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009