Have you/do you ever cry during/after sex?

I did tonight and I think I have only ever done it three times before. My husband says a man only makes a woman cry about three times in his lifetime. He is making that statistic up of course, but it got me thinking.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have. Sometimes because I was happy, sometimes because he hurt me and sometimes because I'm just in a crying mood and sex is very emotional.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I cried once during sex because the guy I was with wanted anal and it was my 1st time and he just slammed it in - oh lordy I still get tears thinking about that pain

I have cried numerous times after sex because my DH was about himself and I never got an orgasm now that thats fixed and is rockin no more tears
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i cry sometimes yes!!!! It depends... after my m/c i cried a few times just after sex or half way through!!! was very bad for poor dp he thought he had hurt me!! lol
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yup. Not recently though.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 4:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have. I usually cry the first time my husband and I have sex after he's come home from a deployment. But those tears are happy tears.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have cried on occasion after sex. In the beginning of our relationship it was b/c I felt so guilty having sex outside of marriage. Now, it's b/c either it hurt or b/c of my own guilt for other reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i have cried after sex either because it hurt of because he was in it for himself. There have been times i have held back crying durning because he will not look at me and cover his face with a pillow. WTF is that for?
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 8:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i actually cried last week, during and after sex, but he cried with me. my hubby and i seperated about 3 years ago after 4 yrs of marriage. we have a 5 yr old son together and over the last 2 months we have started to try to make our marriage work since these last 3 yrs gave us both time to mature because we were young when we married.

last week was the 1st time we had sex together in 3 yrs. it was AMAZING physically and emotionally. they were happy tears :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have if we have been fighting and he makes me feel not so good about us. I also cried the first time we had sex after my tubal....we have kids and I knew we did not want anymore, but it was still hard to accept the fact that I would never carry a baby again.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Every so often, he just moves me to tears. I have endo so it is really hard to have sex sometimes and he is the sweetest thing ever. Constantly worried about hurting me and it is just so passionate too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009