Non vax moms in Vegas?

Any moms who live in Vegas who choose to not vaccinate? If so I was wondering what pediatrician you have. Thank you! :D

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 4:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Did you mean to put this in the religion section?
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm not from LA... but if I'm not mistaken, didn't they just disprove the whole vax thing is bad for your kids?

I believe they did.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Vegas is not in LA, no they did not, whomever "they" is, and neither one of you answered her question.

I don't live in that area either, but you can try going to the choosing not to vaccinate group and looking for the link about peds. My pediatrician is extrememly supportive of our choice to selectively vaccinate and we exempt religiously for school. So...good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Check out some of the non-vax groups. most of them have a list of pediatritians. We do not vaccinate and went through quite a few pediatritians so I hear you! Start calling and asking there views. More and more of them now know that vaccinations are harmful... We just had a big local article with a list of pediatritians that didn't believe in vaccinating. Thankfully there are enough of us to make people start checking... Sorry I couldn't help but hopefully someone in the groups can.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Here, I looked for you... This is what one of the groups had...

NV
    Las Vegas
    Dr. Dahlia Wachs

NV

NV
    Las Vegas

Las Vegas
    Dr. Wachs (Integrative Medicine Group 702-562-8800)

Dr. Shazia Kirmani

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I live in Vegas but we vax and we dont have a regular ped so I cant help you sorry.
    Have you tried calling around?
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I live in Vegas and we use dr. Blank at Summerlin hospital...he's wonderful. We do vax but when I questioned him about it he was very undertanding and probably wouldn't have if we didn't want to. Call them and ask. Its Desert Valley Pediatrics.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Wrong section.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thank you momofsaee, SabrinaMBowen, and calliesmommie.
    I posted this in this section because I had a hard time finding a section to put it in. Does it really matter? It's a belief I have to choose to not vaccinate and when going to school it'll be for religious reasons. So I felt this was the right section, sorry.
    Thank you to the 3 I named above. Blank and Kirmani are in my medical book of doctors we can have so we'll interview both of them.
    Good luck to all you non vaxing mom's out there, it might be hard but it'll all worth it. Keep strong!
    If anyone else finds anymore doctors who are non vax friendly let me know. Thanx. :D
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 7:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009