hi everyone, i have a baby already! i had my CS last saturday march 14, and oh, the happiness he's giving me and my husband now is undescribable! its superb! only is, since i had my CS, i couldn't move as fast as i want to. like, evn getting up on bed took me a couple of minuteto sit or to walk. would it be possible that the wound will open if i change position, or if i walk lie down, sit, etc? it scares me.

is it ok if i move --- mean to attend with my baby if he feels hungry, change diapers, etc.? coz i still feel pain from my CS. is it normal if i still feel pain after 4 days of operation? thanks.

mommylei1202

Asked by mommylei1202 at 5:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• perfectly normal...you wont get totally better for six weeks...they should have told you this. Be very minimum with attending to baby...no walking around to rock him. Sit on bed to change him or nurse/feed him. Sit as much as possible. Walking is good but when you feel tired then REST...listen to your body all women are different. You wont open the wound unless you are being extreme. simply dont be extreme (running, exercising, stretching, so on...)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• oh! and congratulations on the baby and a good CS!!! Good to be home huh! I had a CS too my baby is 14 months old now lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had a c-section on a wednesday and by the next week i was walking up and down stairs, going for long walks and doing what i wanted. Just take it slow and easy and go at your own pace. I haven't ripped open my stitches doing things. You should be fine
    hannahsmommy80

Answer by hannahsmommy80 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• After my c-section I was healed completely after a week. No pain or anything but I did move wrong and yes the wound came open just a little bit.
    proudmom89

Answer by proudmom89 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• extremely normal, i was able to move (not quickly mind you) after about a week and back to myself about 6 weeks later ugh.. i couldnt drive for 6 weeks!!!!
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 12:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009