HOW CAN I"ENJOY MYSELF " WHEN MY MOM'S ROOM IS NEXT DOOR TO MINE?

MY MOM CURRENTLY MOVED IN WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I. HE WORKS THE NIGHT SHIFT AND WHEN I'M "IN THE MOOD".I LIKE TO PUT ON SOME PORNOS AND "ENJOY MYSELF"BUT WHENEVER I'M "IN THE MOOD"I HAVE TO REMEMBER MY MOM IS NEXT DOOR AND WE HAVE THIN WALLS.SO IF SHE HEARD THE PORNO PLAYING OR HEARD ME"ENJOYING MYSELF"IT WOULD BE EMBARASSING.SO HOW CAN I" ENJOY MYSELF"WITHOUT HER HEARING ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Help her find her OWN place...fast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• learn to be quiet about it and maybe get headphones? I know I'm not the quietest person in the world and my dad is moving in with us here soon so I feel ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• trying looking at magazines or books rather than a porno.. or have a good imagination, lol. If you can try to stick to having fun in the bathroom during a shower or bath with the radio on, so she is less likely to realize what is going on.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009