How long does implantation bleeding last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it is generally light spotting, not bleeding, ad not long at all
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had some implantation bleeding on 9 DPO that was just light spotting and only when I wiped. Then I didn't have any more until 14 DPO and it was a lot. Like I thought for sure that I was having a miscarriage because I had to wipe like 5-6 times and it looked like I was starting a period.

I went to the emergency room because there was so much and it was light red but red. I then had some more at 10 weeks pregnant that was just spotting and only when I wiped. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with a baby boy!

My doctor said she's seen women with implantation bleeding that last for up to a week at a time and ranged from just spotting when wiping to what appeared to be a full blown period, although the later is not the usual case. She also said it can come and go like mine did.
    Anonymous

• I believe that I may have experienced this. It was slgiht pinkish looking and it didn't last very long at all.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009