anyone have any ideas for a 15th birthday, done it all tired... done the sleepover, movies, you name it... LOL or should i not do anything, HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 8:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• What does she want to do? At this age I would just have her invite a friend or two for a special outing that the birthday girl wants to do. It could be to get a makeover (with other parent's permission, of course), go to a concert, see a new movie, go shopping, etc.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• how about just a gift card so she can buy what she feels she " needs" to have. and for help next year my mom gave ma a limo. lol sweet 16 thing, 5 hours of me and 4 friends going were ever we wanted lol. it was a blast. good luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• go cart racing, horse back riding, spa at home party, um....maybe one of those make your own pottery places. (lol I originally wrote potty, you can see where my brain is this AM)

Maybe a cooking themed party?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Do you have a skating rink near by? the one here lets you rent the whole place for a private 2hr party! my sister did this for her 15th birthday party! my parents got the cake and when you pay for the party they give your invitations to you so your guests dont have to pay, here they do have to pay for skate rental but other than that they are free! My sisters was pretty cool cause her and all her friends did the birthday thing and then goofed around on the rink!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Have a MaryKay person do makeovers and invite the moms along and then have dinner and movies. Hey, the moms may even purchase makeup.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• lol we make it as big as a wedding my daughter just celabrated it last year she had a beatifule dress and every one danced with her it was like a coming out party it was so fun but you need money hehe my nice is coming up here we go again lol but they are so cool we only turn fifteen once
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 2:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Just so something with the family or go out to dinner, do something big for her on her 16th.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• the Mary Kay thing would be a blast!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 8:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If you live in a safe area I heard of one where the girls team up and have missions in a SAFE mall where they take a camera and have to take pics of each other in different outfits (swimwear, bridal, soccar) etc. and then its' a contest for who gets the best pics. I would only do this with responsible girls, I know my daugthers friends and who I trust.

A night at a nice hotel with two or three friends, one that has a spa if you have the cash for it.

A painting party outside (if you live somewhere warm) where they can go crazy having a paint baloon fight. (make sure to get the special balloons that break)

A painting party inside: line basement walls with tarps and have them paint posters each other or whatever. Also a silly string war.

A karyoke party.

A costume party.

Praying

Answer by Praying at 2:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• WHAT ABOUT A SKATE PARTY SHE'S 15 ALL OF HER FRIENDS WILL BE THERE AND U CAN KEEP AN EYE FOR HER
    threetimesaroun

Answer by threetimesaroun at 10:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009